Proof Positive eBook
"It is not easy to reliably synthesize medical and scientific technical jargon into readily understood language for the informed lay reader. But Dr. Nedley has done a masterful job in doing exactly this. I highly recommend Proof Positive for a reliable source of information." -- T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., Author of The China Study
This colorful and highly illustrated book presents a wide scope of directly usable, positively proven health facts for preventing and treating many diseases and conditions. Tips on how to achieve and maintain good health by natural means, avoiding or minimizing the use of prescription drugs, are also given. This book is a must for people with high blood pressure, blocked arteries, cancer, chronic fatigue, diabetes, and osteoporosis, plus man other diseases and afflictions. Common myths about nutrition, alcohol consumption, and food supplements are presented.
Many other health-related topics such as how to strengthen your immune system, overcome addictions, increase reasoning ability, cope with stress, and enhance your child's mental and physical potential, are included.
Proof Positive: How to Reliably Combat Disease and Achieve Optimal Health Through Nutrition and Lifestyle
By Neil Nedley, M.D.
Health advice is everywhere; magazines, news media, and even our friends and family claim to know the secrets to good health. But how much of that advice is proven to work by science? Would you like to be positive that health recommendations have been carefully tested and found to be accurate before you put them in to practice?
Proof Positive is a colorful and highly illustrated book that presents a wide scope of directly usable, positively proven health facts for preventing and treating many diseases and conditions. You will also find tips on how to achieve and maintain good health by natural means, avoiding or minimizing the use of prescription drugs.
This book is not based on singular case studies, which can be misleading, but on countless scientific studies conducted around the world, many of which involve large groups of individuals with widely varying lifestyles. These studies are combined with the latest medical knowledge of lifestyle factors to provide the basis for the information and advice given. Dr. Nedley has successfully treated his patients over many years using these proven principles.
This book is a must for people with high blood pressure, blocked arteries, cancer, chronic fatigue, diabetes, and osteoporosis, and many other diseases and afflictions. Read Proof Positive to avoid common myths about nutrition, alcohol consumption, and food supplements, and take real steps to improve your health.
Even for those who do not suffer from a specific illness or adverse health condition, Proof Positive has much to offer. Many other health-related topics, such as how to strengthen your immune system, overcome addictions, increase reasoning ability, cope with stress, and enhance your child's mental and physical potential are also included in the book. You're sure to be impressed with the wealth of applicable knowledge in this fully referenced book that includes over 500 full-color illustrations and charts.
For the price of a 15 minute visit to the doctor, you will obtain significant facts that you can rely on to actually change your health for the better. No longer will you have to rely on the latest unproven diet fad or health claim.
A Sneak Peak: Do You Know the Answers to these Questions?
What are the seven health habits that can give you a body that is much younger than your actual age? Find the answer on pages 3 and 4.
- What should every heart disease patient know before consenting to surgery? See page 92 for the answer.
- How much does your health depend upon heredity versus lifestyle, and what interplay is there between the two? The answers are found on pages 1-8.
- What are the nine ways to reduce your blood pressure without medication? The list is on page 144.
- What is the simple number one priority for healthy living? The answer is on page 339.
- How can HIV be stopped from progressing to AIDS? Discover the secret on page 354.
- What is a better alternative to sugar? Learn about this healthy substitute on page 187.
- What is the one single food group that decreases intellectual ability? Learn what to avoid on page 276.
- What reactions occur within the body when too much protein is consumed? See pages 150-165 for the answer.
- How do our dietary choices directly impact the environment? Learn about the difference you can make on pages 471-483.
- What are the seven warning signals of cancer that may indeed save your life? Turn to page 13 for the answer.
- What are the proven benefits and risks of female hormone supplementations? Page 525 gives the facts.
- How can arthritis, psoriasis, colitis, Crohn's, and depression be alleviated by certain foods? See page 114.
- Is milk your friend or foe? Find out on page 237.
- What are the two primary lines of defense against cancer? Discover the answer on pages 47 and 48.
- What really causes disease of the heart and blood vessels? Read the details on pages 55-86.
- What is the surprising real cause of 10,000 homicides, 70,000 rapes, and 70,000 injurious assaults each year? Learn the facts on page 308.
- What vitamins and nutrients are essential in reducing heart disease? Find out on pages 71-78.
- What are the two necessary elements that can control diabetes naturally? Pages 178 and 179 give the answer.
- How can you dramatically reduce your blood cholesterol without pills or prescription drugs? See pages 64-76 and 162-164.
- How can certain protein foods build up your immune system? Look at page 159 to discover how to optimize this in your diet.
- What is the association between this common beverage and HIV? Discover the surprising answer on page 353.
- What is a common cause of stroke in young adults? Read about his factor on page 432.
- How can you consistently get a good night's sleep without drugs? Read pages 193-207 and 501-503 to find out.
Answers to these questions, and many more, are found in this valuable, life-changing book.
PC E-book reader options:
- Download Adobe Digital Editions to view EPUB file (Best option for PC)
- Download Calibre E-book Reader
Macintosh and iPhone E-book reader:
- Import book file in iBooks
Android E-book reader:
- Download Google Play Books
- Import book file in Google Play Books
This product is non-refundable.